We are very excited be recruiting and growing our 'family' once again at All Design. Please spread the word and if you're interested, please get in touch. Here's the details:
Full-Time or Part-Time Architectural Technologist
All Design is a well-established architectural company providing design solutions to both domestic and commercial clients.
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join our expanding team on either a full-time or part-time basis (minimum of 25 hours per week). Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a full range of skills from feasibility designs to detailed planning and building warrant drawings.
Working as part of a cohesive team, you will have the opportunity to work on various residential and small commercial projects.
Candidates should have experience in the following:
- Carrying out measured surveys
- Preparing initial sketch and 3D designs, drawings for planning and building warrant applications, including sections, elevations and necessary detailing
- Understanding and applying Scottish Planning and Building Regulations
- Identifying and managing risk through coordination of design information in line with project programs
- Investigating and selecting best materials and processes for projects
- Communicating both written and verbally with clients, design teams, external consultants and the local authority.
- Conducting site inspections
- Arranging 3rd party site investigations, utility checks etc.
- Assisting junior staff with queries and providing advice and guidance as necessary
A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role is essential as is significant experience of AutoCAD LT, Revit, Photoshop and MS Office.
A competitive salary along with company pension is offered.
If you are interested in the role, please forward your CV and portfolio to Audrey Walber at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Audrey direct on 07786198490 or 01224 701576. Please indicate whether you’re applying for a full-time or part-time position and detail your salary expectations.