Part-Time Architectural Technologist/Technician
We are a busy and well-established architectural firm providing design solutions to both domestic and commercial clients.
Currently, we are looking for someone to join our small, successful and expanding team on a part-time basis of around 18 hours per week. Applicants must be able to demonstrate a full range of skills from feasibility and detailed planning to technical capability and project management with job running experience. You will have the opportunity to work on various domestic and small commercial projects and should have proven experience in the following:
- Carrying out surveys.
- Assisting with concept designs.
- Preparing technical and construction drawings, details and specifications for accompanying applications for planning and building warrant approvals in line with project budgets and timeframe.
- Identifying and managing risk through coordination of design information in line with project programs.
- Investigating and selecting best materials and processes for projects.
- Liaising with clients and design teams.
- Preparing and analysing tender documentation.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential as is significant experience of AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop and MS Office.
- A competitive salary along with company pension is offered.
If you are interested in the role please forward your CV and portfolio to Audrey Walber at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Audrey direct on 07786198490 or 01224 701576.
Closing date: 31 March 2021